These books are in the form of set relating to the tourism in kokan region. All the books are well described with tourist spots including forts, caves, ancient temples, churches, durgahs and ports, lighthouses which all are worth visiting, studying and enjoying vacation. Most of these places have historic importance which is understood neatly by visiting them.
Along with the vacation spots, culture of kokan area, people living here, there life and other local facts can be noticed here. Each place is described with its distance by road or rail from major cities, hotels and their contact details, best season to visit, optional tour lans, road maps, restaurants, petrol pumps and corresponding very useful information is given along with their scenic photographs.
In total, this set consists of 6 books covering the coast of Maharashtra.
1) First book is on shrivardhan,Harihareshwar area
2) Second book has areas around dapoli ie Bankot to Dabhol.
3) Third book consists of Guhagar area including Chiplun,Hedvi,Velneshwar
4) Fourth book on Ratnagiri consists of area Jaigad,Ganpatipule,Pawas,Adiwre,Rajapur
5) Fifth book on Malvan consists of areas from
6) Sixth book on Alibaug, Murud Janjira consists of areas from Alibaug, Murud Janjira,Tala, Roha, Padmdurg Fort