History of Forts(19)
Enquiry on Phone
Click here to view Index
Click here to view sample page
No. of Pages -
21.5cm x 14cm
Web Price -
Current Edition Date -
Please inform us if you need this book urgently,it is out of stock & can be made available.
About The Book
The books written by author Nathmadhav are the novels on various topics of Swarajya and Shivaji Maharaj. This book has been divided into seven parts conveniently. Each part has certain character sketches and overall it consists about nearly one hundred and fifty character sketches related to the freedom struggle in form of short stories. Author believes that many important historical aspects can be known by the swarajya fight by Shivaji Maharaj in this era. Moreover the books consists of short stories which are hardly found in any other published material and covers stories in the period right from the birth of Shivaji Maharaj till death of Shahu Maharaj and the period till Kolhapur and Satara became two separate reigning constituencies of that period.
This book referes to period from 1674 to 1680 and has the administration part of Swarajya. Shivaji Maharaj mainly laid down following principles of Swarajya as :-
1) Secure the regions with the help of hill forts.
2) Administrative service wont be alloted by heritance but examining the capability to work.
3) Independent property or allotment cant be cancelled.
4) The taxes from the people should be taken from admin officer and not jamindars.
5) Official property cannot be alloted by auction.
6) Get the work done from appointed officials of respective departments.
7) No special importance given towarfare in administration.
8) Give service to people of all religions.
9) Manage all expenses and maintain savings
Free Shipping is applicable on purchase of Rs.
Follow us on Facebook
Designed By Merven Technologies